A new feature of FlexPay is now available – Subscription upgrade.
Subscription upgrade allows switching from one currently active subscription to a new one with new pricing and rebill period. It is possible to switch between recurring and one-time subscriptions, between payment methods and change the periods and amounts.
Subscription upgrade is supported in FlexPay version 3.4 and later. Continue reading
Verotel has launched Verotel One Click.
This feature is great for websites selling live adult entertainment services where buyers need to purchase additional credits repeatedly, quickly and easily, such as cam or live-chat sites.
Verotel One Click is available for selected merchants only. The minimum requirements are:
- You need to have at least one website that has integrated the Verotel FlexPay API
- You need to approve the terms and conditions of Verotel One Click
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Webmasters can now set the rebill price of active (not-cancelled) subscriptions.
The amount can be set to a value between the minimum processing amount and the amount used in the last rebill (or the maximum amount set the by cancel discount if it was applied). The “Lower future rebills” option is available on Sales detail page.
New postback type “downgrade” was added to notify about the price change. See updated FlexPay subscription document for details.
The previously announced refund and chargeback postbacks are now turned on for any websites created as of today.
For existing FlexPay websites these postbacks can be enabled on request (contact email@example.com).
The latest version of Verotel FlexPay is now 3.3.
There are several changes that you may find useful:
- It is now possible to specify a “declineURL” parameter – a URL to which Order Page gets redirected after a declined transaction
- It is possible to receive postbacks from refunds and chargebacks – this can be enabled on request (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- As with membership websites, it is now possible to specify cancel discount for recurring subscriptions.
- FlexPay PHP library is now available on GitHub
The complete documentation is available here.
Due to security risks the DES and 3DES ciphers are no longer accepted by Verotel Order Pages and Control Center. This is mainly relevant for anyone still using Internet Explorer on Windows XP. Please upgrade to a supported modern operating system and browser.
We have added a new search tool to the Control Center. This Unified search replaces lookup tools in Sales and Users sections.
You can use the tool to search for users and sales by:
- Sale ID
- Transaction ID
- Buyer Name
- Buyer Email
- Custom fields (custom1-3)
- FlexPay Reference ID
Streamlining headset distribution solves the chicken-or-the-egg problem for the growing adult VR industry.
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS – May 31st 2016. Verotel, the payment facilitator based in Amsterdam, Netherlands, has started to distribute Virtual Reality cardboard headsets to customers of its merchants offering VR content. The Verotel cardboard headsets can be used in conjunction with a smart phone to view recorded or live VR content. Since these headsets are neutrally branded and shipped in discreet packaging, they allow a larger audience access to adult VR content and create a higher revenue stream for the merchants.
Since its introduction in 2014, VR cardboard headsets have found few practical uses because of the classic chicken-or-the-egg problem. Now that high-resolution smart phones are more widely available, more and more people are able to consume VR content with the help of a simple cardboard box. Increasing the availability of these headsets will boost the VR content production industry. Continue reading
The Order Pages now have a completely new design. It is available for FlexPay Order Pages and for Membership ones too.
The modern, flat and responsive design works well on mobile devices too.
We are now supporting NATS integration for FlexPay websites.
There are several advantages there:
- Simple FlexPay integration with your website if you use NATS
- Products need to be defined only in NATS administration ( with NATS for membership websites this had to be managed in both systems)
- NATS can now support all Verotel payment methods – Credit Cards, Sofort and Bitcoins
- NATS now supports Purchases and Subscriptions