The sale detail now shows a log of events related to the sale. This will provide useful information about the events in our system and also provide a history of actions related to a given sale. The Activity log will make the processing actions more transparent and provide merchants with valuable troubleshooting information.
The log currently contains records of the following activities:
- successful and failed postback posts ( RUM/FlexPay/NATS )
- changes of user credentials
- credit card updates
- recurring membership cancellations
- membership terminations
- membership extensions
- cancel discount acceptance
- sending of transaction receipts
Please note: The activity log only contains data collected since September 12, 2013. For older sales the Activity log may appear empty or the list of events will be incomplete.