Another frequently requested feature is the ability to change the usercodes of your members. We are happy to let you know that this functionality was just released.
The usercode can now be updated in the “Sale detail”:
- The usercode must be between 5-12 characters long and can contain only alphanumeric characters.
- For backward compatibility, two RUM postbacks are sent:
- “Add” – To create a new user with the updated usercode (and identical passcode)
- “Delete” – After the new user is successfully created, the old one is removed
- The member is then notified by email about the credentials update.
- Please note that members are now also notified when their passcodes are changed.