The Verotel Control Center API extends the functionality of the Verotel Control Center from your own interface.
With the Control Center API you can not only obtain data for sales and transactions but also perform actions such as:
- cancel future billings
- downgrade sales
- extend subscriptions
- refund transactions
The complete Control Center API documentation is available here.
Control Center API is available on request. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
The latest version of Verotel FlexPay is now 3.3.
There are several changes that you may find useful:
- It is now possible to specify a “declineURL” parameter – a URL to which Order Page gets redirected after a declined transaction
- It is possible to receive postbacks from refunds and chargebacks – this can be enabled on request (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- As with membership websites, it is now possible to specify cancel discount for recurring subscriptions.
- FlexPay PHP library is now available on GitHub
The complete documentation is available here.
We are now supporting NATS integration for FlexPay websites.
There are several advantages there:
- Simple FlexPay integration with your website if you use NATS
- Products need to be defined only in NATS administration ( with NATS for membership websites this had to be managed in both systems)
- NATS can now support all Verotel payment methods – Credit Cards, Sofort and Bitcoins
- NATS now supports Purchases and Subscriptions
Verotel FlexPay API allows dynamically set parameters for Verotel Order Pages. This is especially useful when integrating with eCommerce or other systems which use dynamic pricing.
Besides the already existing purchase sales, the new FlexPay API version 3 now offers a way to dynamically create subscriptions.
The main difference between purchases and subscriptions is that subscriptions have some duration – a time period – for which subscriptions are active while purchases are is just a simple one-off sales.
An updated FlexPay plugin for the open source shopping cart system OpenCart is now available. OpenCart version 2.0 and higher is supported.
With this new plugin, Bitcoins will also be offered as a payment method if you have Bitcoin payments enabled in the FlexPay options of your website.
The new version of the FlexPay plugin for OpenCart is available in the OpenCart extensions repository here.
Are you looking for a great e-commerce solution? Why not try PrestaShop? You can build your online store using this fast, efficient, easy-to-use, and free solution together with Verotel FlexPay.
Verotel now provides a free, easy-to-install plugin for PrestaShop, available here.
Verotel FlexPay offers an alternative to Verotel’s traditional subscription method of online payments. It allows you to bill for online content, without the need for a subscription.
Verotel now provides an easy-to-install plugin for osCommerce Online Merchant. If you are looking to sell individual video clips, this will help in integrating the solution.
The official FlexPay plugin for osCommerce is now available here.
osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3 is a complete self-hosted online store solution that contains both a catalog front-end and an administrative back-end which can be easily installed and configured through a web-based installation procedure.
Verotel FlexPay offers an alternative to Verotel’s traditional subscription method of online payments. FlexPay allows you to bill for online content, without the need for a subscription. This method of one-off payment is perfect for cam sites or token-based systems where users can buy pre-paid credit for accessing digital content. FlexPay can even be used to purchase tangible products.