Plugin updated to support Bill and GayCharge brands. New version is available in the WordPress plugin repository.
FlexPay postbacks now provide information about the payment instrument used.
We have added two new properties:
- truncatedPAN – Truncated (masked) payment instrument identification, e.g. card number
- CCBrand – Only present if paid via Credit Card, represents the card brand, e.g. VISA
A new feature of FlexPay is now available – Subscription upgrade.
Subscription upgrade allows switching from one currently active subscription to a new one with new pricing and rebill period. It is possible to switch between recurring and one-time subscriptions, between payment methods and change the periods and amounts.
Subscription upgrade is supported in FlexPay version 3.4 and later. Continue reading
Verotel has launched Verotel One Click.
This feature is great for websites selling live adult entertainment services where buyers need to purchase additional credits repeatedly, quickly and easily, such as cam or live-chat sites.
Verotel One Click is available for selected merchants only. The minimum requirements are:
- You need to have at least one website that has integrated the Verotel FlexPay API
- You need to approve the terms and conditions of Verotel One Click
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Webmasters can now set the rebill price of active (not-cancelled) subscriptions.
The amount can be set to a value between the minimum processing amount and the amount used in the last rebill (or the maximum amount set the by cancel discount if it was applied). The “Lower future rebills” option is available on Sales detail page.
New postback type “downgrade” was added to notify about the price change. See updated FlexPay subscription document for details.
We are now supporting NATS integration for FlexPay websites.
There are several advantages there:
- Simple FlexPay integration with your website if you use NATS
- Products need to be defined only in NATS administration ( with NATS for membership websites this had to be managed in both systems)
- NATS can now support all Verotel payment methods – Credit Cards, Sofort and Bitcoins
- NATS now supports Purchases and Subscriptions